Monday 4 June 2007

Jill Stuart fall collection

The JS fall collection will launch in August:
1. 5 blushes in a new portable packaging
2. Point Crystal loose eyeshadow in 5 shades (limited edition)
3. 3 new shades of Lip Lustres
4. 2 new shades of Brilliance Eyes palettes
5. 2 new shades of Jelly Eyes
6. 3 new shades of Nail Polishes

Looks like only the Point Crystal will be limited edition which is great news!

In September, JS will release a portable brush set, a lip cream and an eyebrow powder.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waaaah, sounds really good. More Brilliance Eyes. More jellies!!! More blushes! Too bad you won't be in Japan to help me get them anymore :( :(

Anonymous said...

Just when I thought I wouldn't need anymore Jill Stuart she's going to take out all that? Damn I'm going to be poor come Autumn...:-( (does the LE items sell out really fast?Just wanted to know if I'd be able to get my hands on the stuff from Ebay)
Thanks
Cargolover from MUA